Is Brooklyn The Future Of Fashion?
On Saturday night as many fashion enthusiast traveled to Brooklyn Navy Yard for Alexander Wang’s Fall/Winter 2014 Collection, it has many...February 10, 2014
NYFW: Alexander Wang Says NO Subway Needed!
According to Women’s Wear Daily, when Alexander Wang sent out his invitations he kept travel as top priority! They were mailed...February 6, 2014
Chat With Fashion Greats Tim Gunn & Valerie Steele
You’ve seen him on Project Runway, and she is the Director and Chief Curator of the Museum at the Fashion Institute...January 23, 2014
Angela Simmons Takes Over Brooklyn Bridge!
Rev Run’s daughter, business woman Angela Simmons, recently put her modeling skills to work for an Uptown Magazine photo shoot. Photographer...January 22, 2014
Alexander Wang Brings Collection To Brooklyn!
Alexander Wang suprised many fashion industry elite by announcing that he will show his Fall 2014 Collection at Brooklyn Navy Yard....January 21, 2014
Neiman Marcus Outlet Heads Our Way!
Oh pure joy! More shopping to bring people to Brooklyn….Manhattan who? Neiman Marcus – “Last Call”, the discount outlet, is on it’s...January 16, 2014
Rocawear’s “Brooklyn’s Own” Collection
What’s Brooklyn without it’s own collection? Back in October, Rocawear brought Brooklyn its exclusive collection sold only within the Rocawear...January 8, 2014
Exclusive – Dope People Born In Brooklyn
Once in a while we will highlight people born in Brooklyn that are doing something different! I had the pleasure of...December 23, 2013
- Brooklynite Ken Bradix is Being Called The Times Square Hero
- Foxy Brown and Busta Rhymes To Perform At Bushwick Collective Block Party
- 17 Can’t Miss Events Happening This Weekend in Brooklyn
- Jay Z and Beyoncé Are Now Worth $1.16 Billion Together
- ‘Bisou Bisou’ is One Smooch Away From Being The Love of Fort Greene
- 20 Fantastic Brooklyn Events To Help Get You Through Your Work Week: 5.22.17 – 5.25.17
- Alamo Drafthouse Announces Making Rent in Bed-Stuy Film Screening Series